13 June 2007
Dear Prayer Partners,
1. Thank you for your prayers. I had been sustained by them!
2. I had a long week of lectures for the Doctorate in Ministry (DMin) program. The theme was on Global Missions by the
3. I enjoyed the readings, lectures, and interactions. My coursemates came from various parts of the world, and they all have wonderful testimonies of God’s amazing grace in their lives.
4. There is so much to share, but I do not want to overwhelm you. I have created a simple blog to occassionally write some of my thoughts as well as to include some personal updates. http://global-south.blogspot.com/
7. What would this mean for us, Asians in particular, who are believers in the Resurrected Savior? What are the long-term implications for the Asian churches? I am probably writing a paper on training non-Western missionaries and spiritual leaders. I welcome any insights and comments.That’s all for now. May we all continually be passionate for missions, because God is always passionate for missions. And its also the reason why the Church exists.