Wednesday, September 3, 2008

21 August 2008


Dear Prayer Partners,


1. Just a quick note to request for your valuable prayers and intercessions. I am leaving to Klang Valley today and will be preaching tonight at a university fellowship. Pray that God will challenge them to rise up to be the next generation of spiritual leaders.

2. The next day, I will be flying to Sibu, Sarawak to preach in a camp there. Pray that these undergraduates will be build up spiritually and become grace warriors for the Lord. Pray for the Lord’s anointing as I proclaim the Word of life.

3. Thereafter, I will be flying to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I will be visiting some ex-students and have some time to pray and encourage them.

4. Then I will be flying to Miri to preach in another camp. This time for a family church camp. Pray that they will be challenged to grow deeper in their walk with the Lord. Majority will be families and working professionals.

5. Pray that the Lord will grant me His empowerment and sustaining power as I travel and minister to the various groups. There are so much needs but we must keep our eyes on Jesus, for only He alone can minister to all of them.

6. Also pray for Jessie and Ana while I am away that they will experience the sweet presence of the Lord. Pray for divine blessings and covering even as we all seek the Kingdom of God first.

May His name be glorified forevermore!

Bro Ong

P/S: U can sms/call me at +60173509175 while I am in Malaysia.

No comments: