1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear
bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
4. The 50-50-90 rule:
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right,
there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
5. The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by
those who got there first.
6. A fine is a tax for doing wrong.
A tax is a fine for doing well.
7. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of
12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.